Sellers and Volunteers get to shop before the public
so be sure and check-in
and pick up your seller/volunteer pass
when you bring your items
or work your volunteer shift.
Past sellers must Register!! Seller numbers stay the same for each sale, so past sellers are already set up with their past seller number. To retrieve your info, click above to go to the Registration/Login portal. Then click Forgot Your Consignor number or password to retrieve your seller login info. You will receive an email with your username, password, and seller number.
Please let us know if you have trouble getting logged in.
New Sellerscan register by clicking on Register/Login above. When you get to the registration/login portal, click Need a Consignor Number. You will then set up as a new consignor with a seller number and you can proceed with ordering your barcodes.
Consignors' Shopping Party:
Wed night Sept 9th 7-9 pm
Volunteer Shopping Party:
Wed night Sept 9th 5 pm-7 pm
Important Dates and Times:
Item drop off
Monday Sept 7th 2 pm-7 pm
Tuesday Sept 8th 10 am-7 pm
Volunteers shop Wednesday
Sept 9th 5 pm-7 pm
Sellers shop Wednesday
Sept 9th 7 pm-9 pm
Sale Dates and Times
Thursday Sept 10th 9 am-6 pm
Friday Sept 11th 9 am-6 pm
HALF PRICE Saturday Sept 12th 8 am-3 pm
Item Pick Up
Saturday Sept 12th 4 pm - 6 pm
Any items not picked up by 6 pm will be
donated to local charities.
It is your responsability to pick up your items.
A small $7.00 Consignor fee will be deducted from your check
at the end of the sale.
The sale is held twice a year.
Once in the fall and once in the spring.
Only the upcoming seasonal clothing can be sold.
We do not have rack space for off-season things.
Jeans, tshirts, and uniforms can be sold year round due to Texas hot weather.
What can I sell at the PCC Sale?
- Any gently used, modern styles or new baby or children's clothing, toys, baby equipment, nursery items, outdoor play equipment, books, movies (G, PG only), shoes, etc.
- Any gently used, modern styles or new maternity clothing.
- Breast pumps need to be in working order with all parts and accessories.
- Boppy pillows, slings, Baby B'Jorn, diaper bags, nursery decor, cribs, crib bedding, crib matresses, changing tables/pads, bassinets, playpens, bouncy chairs, exersaucers, etc.
- Swings, bathtubs, high chairs, potty chairs (MUST be CLEANED)
- All toys that are battery operated need to be in working order with batteries.
- Outdoor play equipment, bicycles, tricycles, chairs, tables, etc. need to be wiped down and free of dirt and spider webs.
- Anything baby or children related is accepted as long as it is in good working order and GENTLY USED or NEW.
- Bring only things that you would buy for your own children...we will turn away anything that is not of "Gently used" or "new" quality.
What CAN'T be sold at PCC Sale:
- Anything stained, ripped, torn, with holes or missing buttons. Please only bring your best. Damaged items will NOT pass inspection and you will have to take it back home.
- Anything faded, worn out, OUT OF STYLE.
- Anything on the Government Recall List. Check http://www.cpsc.gov/ to compare your items with the recall list.
- Stuffed animals
- Fast food toys
- Any item that cannot bring at least $2.00
- Carseats, Car booster seats, carriers (unless they come with stroller travel systems). We will check the expiration date on any infant carriers, if they are within 1 year of expiration you cannot sell it.
- Opened/Used nipples or pacifiers
- Any movie or video rated PG-13 or R