Sellers and Volunteers get to shop before the public so be sure and check-in and pick up your seller/volunteer pass when you bring your items or work your volunteer shift.
To register as a Consignor and get your seller number email Dalene at firstname.lastname@example.org. Past sellers must still register. In the subject line put SELLER and include your name, address, phone number, and email in the message. You will then be sent your seller number and seller information. (If you haven't received a response within 24 hours call 936-554-0597)
Consignors' Shopping Party:
Wed night Feb 20 th 7 pm-9 pm
To register as a Volunteer and sign up for a 3 hour shift email Aran at email@example.com. In the subject line put VOLUNTEER and include your name, address, phone number, and email in the message. You will then be contacted with available times and dates to volunteer.
Volunteer Shopping Party:
Wed night August 7th 5 pm-7 pm
Important Dates and Times:
Item drop off
Monday Aug 5th 2 pm - 7 pm
Tuesday Aug 6th 10 am-7 pm
Volunteers shop Wednesday
Aug 7th 5 pm - 7 pm
Sellers shop Wednesday
Aug 7th 7 pm - 9 pm
Sale Dates and Times
Thursday Aug 8th 10 am - 6 pm
Friday Aug 9th 10 am- 6 pm
Saturday Aug 10th (1/2 price sale) 8 am- 3 pm
Item Pick Up
Saturday Aug 10th 4 pm - 6 pm
Any items not picked up by 6 pm will be donated to the Foster Family Resource Room at Harmony Hill. It is your responsability to pick up your items.
A small $7.00 Consignor fee will be deducted from your check at the end of the sale.
The sale is held twice a year. Once in the fall and once in the spring. Only the upcoming seasonal clothing can be sold. We do not have rack space for off-season things. Jeans, tshirts, and uniforms can be sold year round due to Texas hot weather.
What can I sell at the PCC Sale?
- Any gently used or new baby or children's clothing, toys, baby equipment, outdoor play equipment, books, movies (G, PG only), shoes, etc.
- Any gently used or new maternity clothing or nursery items.
- Breast pumps need to be in working order with all parts and accessories. Boppy pillows, slings, Baby B'Jorn, diaper bags, nursery decor, cribs, crib bedding, crib matresses, changing tables/pads, bassinets, playpens, bouncy chairs, exersaucers, etc.
- Swings, bathtubs, high chairs, potty chairs (MUST be CLEANED)
- All toys that are battery operated need to be in working order with batteries.
- Outdoor play equipment, bicycles, tricycles, chairs, tables, etc. need to be wiped down and free of dirt and spider webs.
- Anything baby or children related is accepted as long as it is in good working order and GENTLY USED or NEW. Bring only things that you would buy for your own children...we will turn away anything that is not of "Gently used" or "new" quality.
What CAN'T be sold at PCC Sale:
- Anything stained, ripped, torn, with holes or missing buttons. Please only bring your best. Damaged items will NOT pass inspection and you will have to take it back home.
- Anything faded, worn out, out of style.
- Anything on the Government Recall List. Check http://www.cpsc.gov/ to compare your items with the recall list.
- Stuffed animals
- Fast food toys
- Any item that cannot bring at least $2.00
- Carseats, Car booster seats, carriers (unless they come with stroller travel systems). We will check the expiration date on any infant carriers, if they are within 1 year of expiration you cannot sell it.
- Opened/Used nipples or pacifiers
- Any movie or video rated PG-13 or R